Tuesday, February 24, 2009


FOR TODAY February 24, 2009
Outside my window...the sun has set but it sure does rise earlier and earlier every morning
I am thinking....I didn't think a plate dropped from 3 feet would have completely shattered. I knew it woud break into a few pieces but splinter into tiny little shards? Who would have thunk it.
I am thankful for...a job with good pay
From the kitchen...I think every one of my dishes are in the sink waiting to be washed
I am wearing...jammies baby!!
I am creating...not really 'creating' per say, just ripped all my cd's to my laptop so I can add them to my ipod
I am going...to probably stop playing on the puter and read
I am reading...FINALLY finished the Twilight series (goooood books) and now I'm just reading a collection of short stories 'til something else comes along
I am hoping...Ramon gets on yahoo before I go to bed so I can say g'night
I am hearing...really clear music through my new headphones, they are AWSUM!
Around the house...a few lights on here and there but mostly quiet with everyone getting ready for bed
One of my favorite things...Tayllor's quick wit and sarcastic humor. He keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh constantly
A few plans for the rest of the week: Not a lot. No more hockey so I am pretty lost right now, LOL

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is on our last trip down to Anchorage. We took a bus this time. This is T asleep on the seats with his arm and half his head hanging off the seat. I don't know how the kid can do it. It seems he can pretty much sleep ANYWHERE, provided he is tired enough. Yes, he was actually snoring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment