Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

Got a call from the Seekins guy today. He told me my rear differential is going out and they are basically building me a new rear end (yuck) Good news is it should be ready to be picked up tomorrow (yippee!) Better news is my warranty company authorized and covered most of the repairs which is AWSUM cuz the total on the bill was about $3400.00! I am SO friggin happy! I mean, don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that I've been able to use my moms cars for the past 2 weeks (her being retired has made my life easier), but I miss my truck!!! Every morning on the way to drop T off at school I whine about it. Let's just hope the Seekins guy doesn't call me tomorrow and say it'll be another week before it's done (fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are finally getting it back. I know what a pain it can be to be without your vehicle. Yay that the warranty is going to cover a lot of it as that's a hefty bill for anyone right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good luck with those Seekins fellas...we've never had such luck with them (hence, we buy foreign, although all car companies are in cahoots anyhow). Enjoy!!! And give Tayllor a treat for having to listen to you whine about your truck ;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete