Monday, January 26, 2009

Waiting.....

Started my 9 months of waiting yesterday. Kept myself pretty busy with finding a new bed for T and texting back and forth with Ramon while he was on an overnight. It still blows. This time, saying goodbye (well more like see ya later) wasn't nearly as bad as the first time though. But Ramon made things 10 times better when he blogged about me on myspace and basically told the world how awesome I am!! That, right there, just made all the fears of this relationship go away. He's a super duper keeper in my book now :)
My co-worker also found this really good quote and it made her think of how Ramon and I are during his absence: "Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires." - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
I think I gotta agree with her. The feelings that were there before his initial leave in September were bigger when he came home for R&R. We shall see what the next 9 months brings and how things are when he gets back this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment