Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Countdown....

Well, here we are coming up FAST to Ramon heading back to Iraq for 9 friggin months!! I'm not gonna lie, it's been a roller coaster of emotions this past few days. I miss the man when I'm not around him but can't seem to control my emotions (mostly frustration) when I do get to be with him. I'm totally chaulking it up to the fact that he is only here for a short time, that this relationship is so very new still, and that we really haven't had much alone time. I knew 15 days just wasn't enough.
I promised myself I wouldn't be an emotional wreck this time when he leaves like I was that September morning I had to say goodbye for the start of his deployment. But honestly, I think I'm totally kidding myself in that promise. He'll be heading to the airport on Saturday and I'm back to wishing like crazy he was here again, kinda like now when he's sitting next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment