Monday, January 12, 2009

So, he's here!! It is SO wonderful to get to see Ramon, even if it is for a short time. It's also amazing how much I missed that man.
I didn't think I would see him until Saturday morning but thanks to the mistake of the army (HA!) and the help and support of some awesome hockey moms (Thank you Patty and Melissa for the push out the door and helping me with Tayllor), I was able to pick him up from the airport. I left Tayllor at the Dipper with his team knowing someone would drop him off at home for me afterwards, and headed out to the airport. Talk about some BIG ass butterflies in my tummy!! I called him to find out exactly where he was waiting and got to hear his voice for the first time in about 4 months, which did nothing to help the butterflies. They did subside a little after I got my hello kiss though (hehe). Once we got back to my apartment, and I was able to relax a bit, the butterflies were gone and everything was just as it should be. My heart even started pitter pattering some and doing a little flip flopping!!
It has been a nice weekend; got to take Ramon to some of Tayllor's hockey games this weekend, and even though the team didn't win, I am very happy he got to see T play (and I know T was really excited to have Ramon there watching). Now I'm at work when I would rather be at home spending more time with him. Ugh, responsiblities suck sometimes! I'm extremely happy none the less :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he is here and you get to be with him. You know, even after all these years, I still get those same butterflies every time Kelly and I are apart...it's part of how I knew he was the one so enjoy them, they mean something. :) Sucks you have to be at work but it will make what would normally be a dulldrums Monday into something extra-special when you are done for the day. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete