Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Current Events

I'm not going to go into to much depth about me. If you are here checking out this blog, chances are you know me in real life and don't need a bio. I will tell you a little about my life as of late and update as much as I can.

I still live in the same town that I grew up in. I have never live anywhere else but I have thought a little about it. Honestly though, I have a wonderful family that supports me in everything I do and is always there for me, and friends who may as well be family because I can always count on them, so why would I want to live somewhere else without all that?! I just wish I could go on vacation more, hehe.

I am still a single mom of just one kid, Tayllor, and I'm extremely happy he wasn't twins!! The boy can run me ragged with all his energy!! He is my world, my light, my reason for it all. He is your typical tween boy. Loves to play video games, hang out with friends and play sports with the boys. But he can be the sweetest most loving kid out there, and not only when he wants something. I can count on him to do his share of the chores around the house with just a tad bit of groaning. He takes really good care of me and reminds me quite frequently what a good mom I am. I still get loves and hugs, just not so much in public anymore (hehe). He has BIG dreams of playing in the NHL some day and, as a good mom, I am going to do everything I can to make his dream come true. Of course the chance of it really happening are slim. I'll always be proud of him though.

I entered the dating world again and have met this wonderful man, Ramon. Unfortunatly, he is in Iraq for the next year so we are getting to know more about each other from afar. He makes me extremely happy and accepts all the things in my life, good and bad, hectic and simple. He doesn't care about my past or any mistakes I have made and gets along really well with Tayllor. He understands what my son means to me and has no problems cancelling a night alone because of my motherly duties. I can talk to him about anything, tell him everything, and know that what I tell him will stay between us and he won't pass judgement on me in anyway. This year long deployment will be a real test of our relationship but I honestly think we have a pretty good bond. He's a definite keeper!

There you have a current update on me and where my life is at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment