My wonderful friend Patty (grrr you) gave me a wonderful award which I am to pass onto 6 people after I declared 6 things that make me happy.
1. Tayllor makes me happy. I can always count on him to make me laugh with his quick wit and infectious laugh! His changing personality never ceases to amaze me. The kid gets more like his mama every day, lol
2. I love looking at pictures of Tayllor from just a few months ago all the way back to our first picture together in the hospital the day he was born. That makes me teary happy.
3. My family and friends for remembering the little things. They know how important it is to me that Tayllor remember mothers day or my birthday. While those days aren't a BIG deal to some, they are to me. Having my family and/or friends remember that day and remind Tayllor for me makes me very happy. It's never about the gifts, is ONLY the acknowledgement from my son, specially on mothers day.
4. Getting together with close friends and just hanging out. It's nice to get away from the daily grind of work and responsiblity and have a few drinks and laughs with the girls and/or the family.
5. Ramon makes me happy. I know, sounds cliche since he is the boyfriend and all and thats like his job. But, to be able to meet a man and within a few short weeks know you can tell him anything and its safe, well thats important to me. To know that if I am ever down, he knows jusy what to say or do to make it better. It makes me "happy" to know I've found someone like that.
6. Sleeping in on the weekends
Dahlia and Amber....your next. Can't get 4 more since I only have 3 people I "follow" and one of them already tagged me.